DC Accelerator™ – Intensity™ Collection
Dark Tanning Lotion Enriched with Argan Oils + Vitamins A & E
This Argan Oil enriched superior tanning formula utilizes the revolutionary Bronze Boost Complex which allows skin to start the tanning process instantly, while also providing better UV penetration for deeper, darker, longer lasting results! this unique lotion is rich in nutrients and hydrating ingredients to condition and moisturize the skin. Vitamins A & E work to effectively nourish and protect. If you are in need of a kick start to your color, accelerate!
• Tanning Maximizer Designed for All Skin Types
• Skin Softening and Hydrating
• Bronze Boost Complex
• Vitamins C & E
• Coco Creamsickle Fragrance
• Dark tanning maximizer darkens skin for a natural golden glow without the
use of self-tanning ingredients.
• Bronze Boost Complex – A combination of Melatime™, Carrot & Argon Oils to stimulate melanin activity for enhanced pigmentation. Penetrates through dry layers of skin for softer results and helps to fill in fine lines and wrinkles, while protecting against premature aging of the skin.
• Vitamins A & E – Repair dry and damaged skin.
PRODUCT ACTIONS: Tan Enhancer
Bottle Size: 8.5oz (251 mL) Packet Size: .5oz (15 mL)
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water/Aqua/Eau, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Propanediol, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Parfum, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tyrosine, Oleoyl Tyrosine, Acetyl Tyrosine, Potassium Caproyl Tyrosine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-40, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Musa Sapientum Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Caffeine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Ubiquinone, Polysorbate 80, Oleic Acid, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1(CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035)